Other Plan of Correction Issues and Reiteration Cont'd
PoCs must reflect system corrections, not just correction of examples cited on the CMS-2567, DADS-3724, or State Standards for Participation.
The PoC should involve:
- proactive processes or actions on the part of the facility to identify the system failure;
- concise information on the interventions and actions the facility will develop/revise and implement to address the issues;
- an ongoing system to evaluate the effectiveness or progress of implemented systems;
- a person who will be responsible for the system/actions; and
- a person who will be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of the implemented systems.