Proposed PoC Acceptable Example - Part 4
Element 4: "How the facility will monitor its corrective actions/performance to ensure the deficient practice is being corrected and will not recur, …."
- The ASOP will conduct a monthly meeting with UDs/AUDs to critique investigations with regard to completeness.
- If an injury report with a non-serious injury of unknown cause has not been investigated within 2 working days, the safety officer will notify the appropriate UD for action.
- Quality assurance staff will randomly monitor investigations for completeness. Any problems will be referred to the ASOP for corrective action.
- Persons Responsible: ASOP and director of QSM.
Element 5: "When corrective action must be accomplished."
- Completion Date: 7/22/16
- The document is signed by William B. Jones, Superintendent.