Proposed PoC Unacceptable Example - Part 2
- Element 3 : "What measures will be put into place or systemic changes made to ensure that the deficient practice will not recur."
- The day habilitation center assessments, staff observations, and review of client performance will be discussed at Individual #1's annual planning conference.
- Element 4: "How the facility will monitor its corrective actions/performance to ensure the deficient practice is being corrected and will not recur, i.e., what program will be put into place to monitor the continued effectiveness of the systemic change to ensure that solutions are permanent."
- The administrator will ensure proper monitoring.
- Element 5: "When corrective action must be accomplished."
- Completion Date: 9/8/16.
- Signature: Mary Smith