PoCs must reflect system corrections, not just correction of examples cited on the CMS 2567 form, Form 3724, or State Standards for Participation.
The PoC should include a(n):
- proactive process or action to identify system failure;
- proactive intervention or action the facility will develop/revise and implement to address the issues;
- ongoing system to evaluate the effectiveness or progress of implemented systems;
- responsible person who will be held accountable for the system/actions; and
- responsible person who will be held accountable for evaluating the effectiveness of the implemented systems.