Who can I call to start getting DADS services?
Please enter your city, county or ZIP code in the box below to get a phone number to call to apply for DADS services.
Who do I call if I need other information?
- Click here for other DADS phone numbers.
- Call 211 or visit their website for information about other local, state or federal services.
How do I find someone to provide services?
Click on the links below to search for and compare companies that provide those services:
- Adult day care
- Assisted living facilities
- Home health care
- Home- and community-based programs
- Free-standing nursing homes
- Hospital-based nursing homes
- Residential care for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Updated: January 15, 2013