Where Do I Call to Get DADS Long-term Care Services?
Long-term care is kind of what it sounds like — services that you will receive for a long time. Sometimes services can be provided in your home. Other times you may get help in a facility, such as a nursing home.
If you are older or have a disability, there may be some things you no longer can do for yourself. Call 1-855- 937-2372 to talk to a trained professional who can start you on the road to getting the services you need.
How Do I Find Someone to Provide My Long-term Care Services?
Click on the links below to search for and compare companies that provide long-term care services in Texas:
- Adult day care
- Assisted living facilities
- Home health care
- Home- and community-based programs
- Free-standing nursing homes
- Hospital-based nursing homes
- Residential care for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Still Can't Find What You're Looking For?
- Search for a local office, aging and disability resource center, area agency on aging or local authority.
- Click here for other DADS phone numbers, such as how to report abuse or neglect or find a local office.
- Call 211 or visit their website for information about other local, state or federal services.
Updated: February 1, 2016