Where Do I Call to Get DADS Services?
Please enter your city, county or ZIP code in the box below to get a phone number to call to apply for DADS services.
Who Do I Call if I Need Other Information?
- Click here for other DADS phone numbers.
- Call 211 or visit their website for information about other local, state or federal services.
How Do I Find Someone to Provide Services?
Click on the links below to search for and compare companies that provide those services:
- Adult day care
- Assisted living facilities
- Home health care
- Home- and community-based programs
- Free-standing nursing homes
- Hospital-based nursing homes
- Residential care for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Information updated: July 16, 2014
Updated: July 14, 2014