Appendix E: Data from the Goals of Permanency Planning for Persons Under the Age of 22 in Residence as of August 31, 2007
Of the 154 individuals under the age of 18,
- 90 had a permanency planning goal of returning to the family home.
- 64 individuals had a permanency planning goal of living with an alternate family.
Of the 147 individuals ages 18 to 21,
- 93 had a goal of remaining in the current residence as determined by the individual and LAR
- 24 had a goal of moving to another living arrangement determined by the individual or LAR
- 21 had a permanency planning goal of returning to the family home
- 7 had a goal of living with an alternate family
- 2 individuals did not have a current permanency plan due to extended absence status from the facility.
top of page
May 18, 2009