DADS Provider News, Alerts & Bulletins viewer
Electronic Document Submissions (EDS) Pilot
The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) is requesting additional providers serving individuals located in the areas listed below to join the EDS pilot. Providers in the above DADS programs will be able to transmit and receive forms electronically to and from DADS regional staff. Participation by additional providers will assist DADS in determining the success of the pilot by monitoring the effects of increased data volume on systems used in the pilot.
The goal of the pilot project is to ease administrative requirements for providers by enabling faster and more accurate communication utilizing electronic communication methods. If you have questions regarding this information or need additional information on registering for the pilot being conducted in the areas listed below, please contact the Policy Development and Oversight mailbox at PDO@dads.state.tx.us.
EDS Pilot Areas
Houston office - 1332 E. 40th location
- Harris County
- McLennan County
- Community Service Providers: Midland, Ector, and Martin Counties
- CBA Providers only: Andrews, Borden, Gaines, Glasscock, Martin, Midland and Upton Counties
- MDCP Providers only: Andrews, Borden, Crane, Crockett, Dawson, Ector, Gaines, Glasscock, Howard, Loving, Martin, Midland, Pecos, Reagan, Reeves, Scurry, Terrell, Upton, Ward, and Winkler Counties
- Ector County
- CCAD Providers: Loving, Reeves, and Ward Counties
- CBA Providers: Loving and Reeves Counties