Texas Home Living
This program provides selected essential services and supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who live in their family homes or their own homes. | Read more
Regulatory Comment Card Survey
- Please click here to take a short survey about the recent visit to your facility by DADS Regulatory Services (Survey in English).
- Please click here to take a short survey about the recent visit to your facility by DADS Regulatory Services (Survey in Spanish).
News & Alerts
- Give Us Your Suggestions for Changes to Form 8510 (July 20, 2016)
- DADS Proposes Amendments to Chapter 49, Contracting for Community Services (July 14, 2016)
- Tips for Transporting People in Hot Weather (July 13, 2016)
- Give Us Your Comments on HCS/TxHmL Draft Rules by July 25 (July 11, 2016)
- A&M Conducting HCBS Face-to-Face Interview this Summer (July 1, 2016)
- Previous alerts
- No events scheduled at this time.
|IL 2016-23 PDF||IDD Assessment Project - Phase One Implementation||07/14/2016|
|IL 2016-26 PDF||Provision of Acute Care and State Plan Services for Individuals Under 21 Years of Age||07/05/2016|
|IL 2016-24 PDF||New Tool for Reporting Survey Inconsistencies||06/20/2016|
|IL 2016-21 PDF||Local Intellectual and Developmental Disability Authoritys (LIDDA) Role When an HCS or TxHmL Program Providers Contract is Terminated Note: (Replaces IL 10-19)||05/31/2016|
|IL 2016-17 PDF||Attendant Recruitment and Retention Survey - ACTION DUE April 30, 2016 Note: (Replaces IL 16-14)||04/26/2016|
Subscribe to Email Updates
Updated: June 15, 2016