Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Centers
Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Centers (PPECCs) allow minors from birth through age 20 with medically complex conditions to receive daily medical care in a non-residential setting.
When prescribed by a physician, minors can attend a PPECC up to a maximum of 12 hours per day to receive medical, nursing, psychosocial, therapeutic and developmental services appropriate to their medical condition and developmental status.
The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) will begin licensing and regulating the centers on Jan. 1, 2015.
News & Alerts
- Public Hearing Notice: PPECC Payment Rates Hearing Slated for Feb. 10 in Austin (Jan. 28, 2016)
- Deadline Reminder: Jan. 31, 2016, Last Chance to Submit CMP Funds Application for this Application Period (Jan. 27, 2016)
- Updated Advance Directives Forms Now Available (Jan. 15, 2016)
- Save The Date: PPECC Proposed Rules Stakeholder Meeting Feb. 17, 2016 (Jan. 4, 2016)
- DADS Will Begin Accepting CMP Funds Applications Dec. 1 (Nov. 19, 2015)
- Previous alerts
|IL 2016-03 PDF||2015 Cost Report and Cost Report Preparer Requirements||02/01/2016|
|PL 2015-34||Information Related to Review of Criminal History, Nurse Aide Registry (NAR), and Employee Misconduct Registry (EMR) on Facility Job Applicants, Employees, and Volunteers
(Removed on January 15, 2016; Replaces PL 06-48)
|PL 2015-28 PDF||Receiving Survey Documents Electronically||10/19/2015|
|PL 2015-18 PDF||Changes Made to Form 3613-A||06/26/2015|
- For program information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For policy or rules information, please call 512-438-3161.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Updated: July 16, 2015