Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Centers
When prescribed by a physician, minors can attend a PPECC up to a maximum of 12 hours per day to receive medical, nursing, psychosocial, therapeutic and developmental services appropriate to their medical condition and developmental status.
The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) will begin licensing and regulating the centers on Jan. 1, 2015.
News & Alerts
- Statewide Infection Control Training (Aug. 29, 2014)
- DADS Guide to Employment for People with Disabilities Now Available (July 3, 2014)
- Information Letters from MAXIMUS Regarding STAR+PLUS Expansion (May 19, 2014)
- Mindful Planning to Promote Strong Integrated Employment Outcomes (May 14, 2014)
- Title 40, Part 1, Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 15, (relating to Licensing Standards for Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Centers), available for public comment through the Texas Register (April 4, 2014)
- Previous alerts
- For program information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For policy or rules information, please call 512-438-3161.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Updated: September 10, 2014