Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Centers
When prescribed by a physician, minors can attend a PPECC up to a maximum of 12 hours per day to receive medical, nursing, psychosocial, therapeutic and developmental services appropriate to their medical condition and developmental status.
The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) will begin licensing and regulating the centers on Jan. 1, 2015.
News & Alerts
- Ebola Health Alert (Oct. 3, 2014)
- National Medication Schedule Change (Sep. 19, 2014)
- Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Center (PPECC) Plan Review (Sep. 18, 2014)
- Statewide Infection Control Training (Aug. 29, 2014)
- DADS Guide to Employment for People with Disabilities Now Available (July 3, 2014)
- Previous alerts
- For program information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For policy or rules information, please call 512-438-3161.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Updated: September 26, 2014