Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Centers
When prescribed by a physician, minors can attend a PPECC up to a maximum of 12 hours per day to receive medical, nursing, psychosocial, therapeutic and developmental services appropriate to their medical condition and developmental status.
The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) will begin licensing and regulating the centers on Jan. 1, 2015.
News & Alerts
- Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Center Medicaid Program Rules Update (Oct. 31, 2014)
- Ebola Health Alert (Oct. 3, 2014)
- National Medication Schedule Change (Sep. 19, 2014)
- Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care Center (PPECC) Plan Review (Sep. 18, 2014)
- Statewide Infection Control Training (Aug. 29, 2014)
- Previous alerts
- For program information, please email email@example.com.
- For policy or rules information, please call 512-438-3161.
Subscribe to Email Updates
Updated: November 13, 2014