Community Based Alternatives (CBA)
The Community Based Alternatives (CBA) program, a 1915 (c) nursing facility waiver, was terminated Sept. 1, 2014.
It has been replaced by the STAR+PLUS Home and Community-based Services (HCBS) waiver, administered by the Texas Health and Human Service Commission (HHSC). For more information, please refer to the HHSC Medicaid Managed Care Initiatives webpage.
News & Alerts
- Ebola Health Alert (Oct. 3, 2014)
- Register Now for EVV Training Sessions in November 2014 (Sep. 25, 2014)
- National Medication Schedule Change (Sep. 19, 2014)
- REVISED Automatic Medicaid Managed Care (STAR+PLUS) Enrollment for Some CBA, PHC and DAHS Individuals (Aug. 25, 2014)
- Expansion of the STAR+PLUS Managed Care Program (Aug. 6, 2014)
- Previous alerts
|IL 2014-77 PDF||STAR+PLUS Managed Care Resource Information for Transitioned Community Based Alternatives, Primary Home Care and Day Activity Health Services Providers||12/01/2014|
|IL 2014-55 PDF||Payment Rates Effective September 1, 2014||09/03/2014|
|IL 2014-49 PDF||Billing Process for Long-Term Services and Supports Providers Transitioning to STAR+PLUS||08/27/2014|
|IL 2014-44 PDF||Fiscal Year 2014 Cutoff Dates for Year-end Closeout Processing||08/01/2014|
|IL 2014-35 PDF||Electronic Visit Verification Liquidated Damages||07/02/2014|
Updated: September 18, 2014