Community Based Alternatives (CBA)
The Community Based Alternatives (CBA) program, a 1915 (c) nursing facility waiver, was terminated Sept. 1, 2014.
It has been replaced by the STAR+PLUS Home and Community-based Services (HCBS) waiver, administered by the Texas Health and Human Service Commission (HHSC). For more information, please refer to the HHSC Medicaid Managed Care Initiatives webpage.
News & Alerts
- DADS Will Begin Accepting CMP Funds Applications Dec. 1 (Nov. 19, 2015)
- Miscellaneous FFS Claim Cutoff for FY2013 is Noon, Aug. 11, 2015 (Aug. 6, 2015)
- Unavailability of the Texas OIG List of Excluded Individuals and Entities (June 19, 2015)
- Civil Money Penalty (CMP) Funds Available to Fund Projects (June 2, 2015)
- Ebola Health Alert (Oct. 3, 2014)
- Previous alerts
|IL 2015-45 PDF||Fiscal Year 2015 Cutoff Dates for Fee-for-Service Year-end Closeout Processing||08/07/2015|
|IL 2015-05A PDF||2014 Cost Report and Cost Report Preparer Requirements||01/16/2015|
|IL 2015-05 PDF||2014 Cost Report and Cost Report Preparer Requirements||01/16/2015|
|IL 2014-77 PDF||STAR+PLUS Managed Care Resource Information for Transitioned Community Based Alternatives, Primary Home Care and Day Activity Health Services Providers||12/01/2014|
|IL 2014-55 PDF||Payment Rates Effective September 1, 2014||09/03/2014|
Updated: April 29, 2015