How to Become an ALRC Provider

Assisted Living and Residential Care providers must be licensed as an assisted living facility and have a contract with the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services.

Medicaid Provider Enrollment

All providers performing medical services who wish to be eligible for reimbursement for Title XIX (Medicaid) benefits must complete the required Medicaid Provider Enrollment Application forms and, if applicable, enter into a written provider agreement. For information on how to become a Medicaid provider, please visit the Texas Health and Human Services Commission website.

top of page

Updated: May 13, 2015