- Accessibility policy sets forth how the department strives to make its website accessible to people who use assistive technology.
- Compact with Texans describes the department's services, principles, and the process for filing complaints and requesting information.
- Disclaimer sets forth the department's liability for information contained in the site.
- Link policy outlines the policies for linking to the DADS website and information about DADS linking to your site.
- Privacy and security policy describes under which conditions the department may release information that we have collected.
- Public information policy and procedures (open records) describes how DADS releases public information in response to requests from members of the public.
Updated: December 31, 2012