Guardianship Services Handbook
Guardian of the Estate and Financial Management
Table of Contents
NOTE: Click on the bold main headings to view sub-topics more quickly.
- Duties of the Guardian of the Estate
- Responsibilities of the Guardianship Specialist (GS) as Guardian of the Estate and Representative Payee
- Locating, Taking Possession of, and Securing Property
- Transfer of Representative Payee Role for Aging-Out Child (AOC) – General Information.
- Hiring Service Providers – General Information.