Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities (DBMD) Program Manual
The Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities (DBMD) program is a Medicaid waiver program authorized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) under §1915(c) of the Social Security Act. The goal of the program is to provide community-based services and supports to an eligible individual as an alternative to the Intermediate Care Facilities program.
The DBMD Program Manual includes forms described in DBMD program rules in Texas Administrative Code (TAC), Title 40, Chapter 42. It includes other materials for use by DBMD program providers in the delivery of program services.
- Adaptive Aids/Vehicle Modification Services
- Minor Home Modification Services
- Consumer Rights Booklet
- DBMD Texas Administrative Code and Statutes Links
- Reimbursement Rate Links
- Resources Links
- Non-Medicaid Deafblind Services
- DADS Operated Program DBMD Mutually Exclusive List
- Approved Diagnostic Codes for Persons with Related Conditions