Consolidated Waiver Program Provider Manual
Table of Contents
- Participant Eligibility
- Provider Qualifications
- Description of Services
- What type of services are provided in out-of-home respite?
- Are delegated nursing tasks to be completed by the caregiver?
- Can out-of-home respite be provided if the primary caregiver is also the paid attendant?
- What if the participant has adaptive aids?
- How will I know which services the participant needs?
- What if the participant requires nursing or therapy services?
- Room and Board
- Billing Documentation
- What type of documentation must I maintain for billing records?
- How do I bill for out-of-home respite services provided to a participant?
- Are services provided by outside providers billed separately?
- Is there a chart for the billing units of respite services?
- How many days or hours of out-of-home respite am I authorized to deliver for a participant?