Case Manager Community Care for Aged and Disabled Handbook
How to Print
DADS handbooks are available online only, but it is possible for users to print sections or portions, as needed.
Note: It is not possible at this time to print an entire handbook at once (only one section at a time). In addition, PDF versions of handbook sections are not available.
To print a handbook section — Press Ctrl+P to open the printer menu. You have these options:
- Option 1 – Print All (allows you to print the entire section at once).
- Option 2 – Print Selection (allows you to print a portion of the section; see instructions below).
- Option 3 – Print Pages (allows you to print a single page or a range of pages).
To use the Selection option (printing a portion of a file) — Highlight the text you wish to print (that is, drag your mouse over the text you want to print and keep it highlighted; in most cases the text will appear blue, but you may have another color setting). Then follow these steps:
- Press Ctrl+P to open the printer menu.
- Choose Selection or Selection Only. (Note: In Chrome, you may need to click on More Settings first.)
- Click on Print or OK.