Case Manager Community Based Alternatives Handbook
How to Print
DADS handbooks are available online only, but it is possible for users to print sections or portions, as needed.
Note: It is not possible at this time to print an entire handbook at once (only one section at a time). In addition, PDF versions of handbook sections are not available.
To print a handbook section — Press Ctrl+P to open the printer menu. You have these options:
- Option 1 – Print All (allows you to print the entire section at once).
- Option 2 – Print Selection (allows you to print a portion of the section; see instructions below).
- Option 3 – Print Pages (allows you to print a single page or a range of pages).
To use the Selection option (printing a portion of a file) — Highlight the text you wish to print (that is, drag your mouse over the text you want to print and keep it highlighted; in most cases the text will appear blue, but you may have another color setting). Then follow these steps:
- Press Ctrl+P to open the printer menu.
- Choose Selection or Selection Only. (Note: In Chrome, you may need to click on More Settings first.)
- Click on Print or OK.