Case Manager Community Based Alternatives Handbook
How to Print
DADS handbooks are available online only, but it is possible for users to print sections or portions, as needed.
Note: It is not possible at this time to print an entire handbook at once (only one section at a time). In addition, PDF versions of handbook sections are not available.
To print a handbook section
Press Ctrl+P (PC) or Command + P (Mac) to open the printer menu. You have these options:
- Option 1 - Print All (allows you to print the entire section at once).
- Option 2 - Print Selection (allows you to print a portion of the section; see instructions below; this option is available for PC only.)
- Option 3 - Print Pages (allows you to print a single page or a range of pages).
To use the Selection option (printing a portion of a file; for PC only)
Highlight the text you wish to print (that is, drag your mouse over the text you want to print and keep it highlighted; in most cases the text will appear blue, but you may have another color setting). Then follow these steps:
- Press Ctrl+P (PC) to open the printer menu.
- Choose Selection or Selection Only. (Note: In Chrome, you may need to click on More Settings first.)
Click on Print or OK.