Orientation Materials and Training Opportunities
Reason Code Training
The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) has developed a presentation that provides an overview of how the use of the electronic visit verification (EVV) system and reason codes impact provider compliance under the Compliance Plan.
Posted: Dec. 8, 2014
Register Now for Free EVV Training Sessions in November 2014
DADS providers that use Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) or that will do so in the future are invited to attend a free 1-day classroom training session in November 2014. The training is an overview of EVV.
The training will be held Nov. 3, 4, 5, 10 and 13 in Austin, Texas. Providers need to attend only one session.
Registration is on a first come, first served basis, and seating is limited. To register, please visit http://www.dads.state.tx.us/providers/training/HCSSAJT/index.cfm.
For more information, contact the DADS EVV Mailbox at email@example.com.
Additional EVV training will be announced by the Texas Health and Human Services Commission as it becomes available.
Posted: Sep. 25, 2014
Compliance Plan Reports Training
The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) and Sandata have developed a power point presentation on the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) compliance reports for providers required to participate in EVV. This training includes information about EVV compliance plan requirements, the five compliance plan reports and how to access the reports. You may view the training at one of the links below
- View the training in HTML format
- View the training in PDF format
- View a recording of a live presentation of the training
- Frequently Asked Questions from February 2014 compliance plan training webinar sessions
Posted: March 3, 2014
Computer Based Training for the Electronic Visit Verification System
Training for the Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) system is available through independent computer-based training (CBT). The CBT will allow you to take self-paced training at your convenience. Please note that all of the training modules in the course will need to be completed in order to meet the training requirements necessary to access the EVV system.
Posted: Sep. 11, 2012
Additional Sandata Resources Available to Providers, CDS Employers and CDS Agencies on an Ongoing Basis
Note: By clicking on the link below, you will be redirected away from the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) website to a site maintained by Sandata, the DADS Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) vendor.
- EVV training materials (Note: The materials at this link are password protected. DADS providers will be given a password upon completion of their Sandata EVV training. Providers who lose their password or need assistance should contact the Sandata toll-free customer service line at 1-855-781-2079.)
- Santrax Telephony Call-in Demonstration
- Sandata Introductory Q and A Webinar Session for Providers (August 2012)
- Sandata Introductory Webinar Session for Consumer Directed Services (August 2012)
Note: The following documents are in PDF format unless otherwise indicated.
Posted: May 25, 2012
Updated: September 22, 2014