Electronic Visit Verification
Welcome to the Texas Department of Aging and Disability (DADS) Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) website.
EVV is a telephone and computer-based system that electronically verifies service visits occur and documents the precise time service provision begins and ends.
The purpose of EVV is to verify that individuals are receiving the services authorized for their support and for which the state is being billed.
Regions Impacted by EVV
EVV is currently mandatory for attendant-like services provided in the regions listed below:
- DADS Region 9 — Midland, Odessa, San Angelo and the surrounding areas
- DADS Region 2 — Abilene, Wichita Falls and the surrounding areas
- DADS Region 4 — Longview, Tyler and the surrounding areas
- DADS Region 3 — Dallas, Fort Worth, Denton and the surrounding areas
- DADS Region 7 — Austin, Waco, Temple and the surrounding areas
- DADS Region 5 — Beaumont, Nacogdoches, Jasper and surrounding areas
- DADS Region 6 — Houston, Conroe, Bay City and the surrounding areas
For a complete outline of the counties included in this region please access the map here (PDF format).
- Community Based Alternatives
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services
- Medically Dependent Children
- Primary Home Care
- Community Attendant Services
- Family Care
This webpage serves as an EVV resource for providers, Consumer Directed Services (CDS) Employers and Financial Management Services Agencies (FMSAs). Please click on the tab of interest to be directed to information regarding activities associated with EVV.
In the event the information you are seeking is not found, or if you have comments, questions or suggestions, please contact us.
Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
Mail Code W-235
P.O. Box 149030
Austin, TX 78714-9030
Note to assistive technology users
If you use assistive technology, and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact Sandata Customer Service, toll-free, at (855) 781-2079. To enable Sandata to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility concern, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Updated: September 2, 2014