Regulatory Services Opportunities
Compassion and commitment are important attributes for any long-term care professional. As part of the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services Regulatory Services division, you will find a caring and dedicated staff.
Our mission is to ensure the health and safety of Texans who live in long-term care facilities or who are cared for by home health or hospice agencies.
Surveyors play a vital role in protecting the well-being of our citizens by ensuring that long-term care facilities and home health and hospice agencies comply with laws, rules, and regulations.
The DADS Regulatory Services division regulates:
- Nursing facilities
- Intermediate care facilities for persons with an intellectual disability
- Adult day care facilities
- Assisted living facilities
- Home health care providers
- Hospice providers
- Intellectual disabilities waiver providers
DADS Regulatory Services needs the following professionals on our survey teams:
- Registered nurses
- Dietitians and nutritionists
- Social workers
- Qualified intellectual disability professionals
- Life Safety Code specialists
To find out more about working for DADS Regulatory Services, contact one of the field offices listed below:
Abilene, Wichita Falls, San Angelo, Midland/Odessa, El Paso
Austin, Temple, Waco
Beaumont, Tyler, Nacodoches, Longview
Corpus Christi/Lower Rio Grande Valley
John Bertrand, Jr.
Updated: November 7, 2016