Work for the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives?
- Do you want to work where the pay is good and the benefits are great?
If you answered "YES," then you've come to the right place!
Types of jobs available
The Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) offers a range of exciting job opportunities from support services to direct medical care across the state, and we are always looking for people just like you.
Types of jobs we offer include:
- Direct service staff at the state supported living centers, including direct support professionals, nurses, pharmacists, physicians, psychologists and therapists
- Regulatory Services professionals who monitor long-term care, home health and hospice facilities
- Caseworkers in DADS local offices
- Policy and administrative jobs at the state headquarters and in the regions
These jobs are in demand around the state:
Updated: June 30, 2014